Friday, November 26, 2010

A Missing Piece…

This week has been very much like a jig-saw puzzle. You know what I mean. You can’t wait to get started, but part way through frustration creeps-in as you can’t quite get all the correct pieces inserted into the right places. Then just as you manage to break through, one piece is missing. That’s been the case for me this week. The weekend will make no difference as I generally work a seven-day week, so my week has yet to end and new doors to open. Nevertheless, highlights this week include my Almeria trip on Tuesday, the rekindling of my old website, the establishment of this blog site, and a new and exciting collaboration with another website, Unique Almeria, who are doing great things to promote Almeria Province, and to pull in visitors to the area. You can read more about Unique Almeria shortly. There is still plenty to do this month before the December issue of Comida de Almeria is published, and so I’ll crack on….have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment